I am all about one pan dinners for my family of five. Well this recipe acutally took two dishes for me as one to cut up the ingredients and one to cook them all – but I will take two dishes anytime as opposed to a bunch of pots and pans. This was a hit with my family and any dish that makes 4 out of 5 of us happy is a good one in my book! You could also alter this dish easily to whatever sausage or vegetables you prefer.
- 2 fully cooked sausages cut into pieces
- 1lb. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 lb potatoes (about 5), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 tbsp olive oil – you may want to use more to drizzle around
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- Spread green beans, potatoes, and sausage on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil, and oregano. I found it easiest to mix these first in a small bowl and then sprinkle all over.
- Stir so everything is well seasoned.
- Spread sausage and veggies in a single layer after stirring.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and cooked through.