I received product/compensation in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.
Here in the midwest, we spend any nice days we get outside as the weather can turn at any moment. We go to the beach, pools, parties in backyards, and tailgate at sporting events. There are a few essentials that I keep in my car for our outdoor adventures.
The iLive Wireless Tailgate Speaker has become our newest must-have. It is perfect for whether we are hanging out in the backyard or adventuring out.
Features of the iLive Wireless Tailgate Speaker:
- Bluetooth wireless with a 60-foot range
- Built-in 5.25 inch woofer
- Digital FM radio
- USB, Aux and microphone ports
- LED light effects
- Carry handle
- Pairing and charging indicator
- Charges via micro-USB, no batteries required – about 3 hours of battery life
- Buttons for volume, play, pause, stop, skip forward/back
- Comes with a 3.5mm audio cable and micro-USB to USB cable – this is great because it makes it ready to go after just a few hours of charging
This speaker really surprised me with how easy it was to set up and then use. I had this paired with phone and playing music in minutes. Being fast and easy is especially important to me because I hate spending time fiddling with electronics trying to get them set up and working. Also, this speaker is super lightweight but it is a little bigger than just throwing in a beach bag maybe due to the sound woofer. Go big or go home though right?
My husband actually took this the weekend we got it to a hockey tournament and it was perfect for tailgating in the parking lot in between games. The plastic case is a more durable material so somewhat durable to withstand falling but no rubber to cushion a fall. It is also not waterproof but I don’t plan on using in the rain. For the price of around $50 it is definitely a worthy speaker to check out and does the job of blasting your music rather than just playing off your phone’s speaker.