Disclosure: I wrote this post while participating in a program on behalf of HP and received and HP ENVY Rove 20 TouchSmart All-in-one and an HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One printer as part of my participation.
For the past few weeks I have been fortunate enough to review the new HP ENVY Rove 20 TouchSmart All-in-one and everyone in my family loves it. From my 2 year old to my boys (5 and 6) to my husband and I, there is really something for all of us to use.
- Intel Core i3 processor
- Windows 8
- All-in-One computer than can be carried from room to room like a tablet
- Ability to charge devices through HP USB Boost, even while off, sleeping or hibernating
- Screen automatically optimizes your display’s lighting to deliver best view possible
- Unique, hinged stand lets you lay the screen flat, hold upright or anything in between
- 20-inch diagonal, HD+ touchscreen with wide viewing angles, rich colors and sharp graphics
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam
- Tap, swipe and type away on the 10-point touchscreen that responds to multiple gestures at once.
- Includes two microphones and advanced noise reduction software (think crystal clear web chats!)
- Beats Audio, dual speakers and a subwoofer
- Sync photos across your PC, smartphone and tablet using Bluetooth
I also received the HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One printer to review. It has become my new favorite printer with its ability to print via an email address! Yes my printer has an email address that when I email or forward something to that email address it will print! Now I can print while I am on the go!
- All-in-one printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Photo)
- Can do on-the-go printing from your smartphone, tablet and Internet-connected PC by emailing your printer! (You do need WiFi set up with your printer)
- Can do borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-sharp documents
- Easy set-up
- Automatic two-sided printing
- ENERGY STAR qualified
Well I don’t want my readers to miss out so I have a HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One printer to giveaway! Want to read about my adventures with my new HP ENVY products?
BUY IT: Check out the HP ENVY Rove 20 TouchSmart All-in-one and an HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One printer direct from HP or look for it at your local electronics store. Have questions for HP? You can chat with a HP expert at 888-445-0113 then selecting “Sales” then “PCs” to be connected to a U.S. based representative (8 AM-10 PM Mountain Time)